GISS team has been continuously active in the area of satellite communications since 2015. Based on the company's engineering and equipment resources, we are leading in the area of:
- Infrastructure maintenance
- CST prototyping and simulation
As part of our business, we provide comprehensive connectivity solutions in the following areas:
- Manpack terminals – lighweight, modular satellite terminals designed to be carried by a single operator. Provides X, Ku, Ka band communications.
- FlyAway- extended satellite communication systems suitable for road, air a nd sea transport. Available with antenna sizes starting from 1.2 to 2.4 m. FlyAway class terminals are equipped with GISS antenna controller (ACU) providing a variety of complementary functionalities ensuring support under any operating conditions.
- Drive Away / On the move - integration of satellite communication systems into vehicle structures enabling organization of mobile command centers and ensuring effective data transmission everywhere.
- Master/Hub - central stations performing the management function in extended satellite networks.