Reactive Shooting Range System
REACTIVE SHOOTING RANGE SYSTEM
The reactive shooting range system is controlled via WiFi using a touch panel, phone, tablet or any computer.
The system is extremely flexible, it allows any configuration and equipping individual targets with such functions as:
- the possibility of setting the height of each target,
- the possibility of setting the angle of inclination left/right (shooting from behind the shields),
- the possibility of using illumination of the raised „head” in thermal or night vision mode,
- the possibility of using illumination of the „head” of the enemy/friend.
With an infinite number of programs, training can be customized to the users current needs. The system recognizes shots fired at the target’s „head” and also at its body, allows to set the time of raising the „head”, as well as the number of shots after which it is to fall down and the time after which it is to rise up. Including enemy/ friend mode or night vision makes the training at the highest possible level. This is why the system is dedicated for Special Forces, Army and Police. It is also important that all targets included in the system are made of high quality AR500 or AR550 steel (Hardstal). They are characterized by exceptional durability. Using 5,56 mm caliber, M855 one target can withstand over 5000 shots. In addition, thanks to easy replacement of elements, which are subject to exploitation, it is in constant operational efficiency. The use of such durable materials ensures full safety of users, long life of the system, as well as countless possibilities of training soldiers. The mobility of the reactive shooting range system allows it to be used in both open and closed areas.
The kit includes:
- 12 steel targets.
- Control panel with cabling.
- Compressed air supply system.
- In case of field installation - container with heating + power generator. Product features
- The entire reactive shooting range system can be installed both outdoors and indoors.
- The targets are made of AR500 steel or AR550 (Hardstal).
- By using compressed air, the „head” lifting time is maximum 0,3 s.
- It is possible to fire from 9 mm pistols and 5.56 caliber carbines.
- It is possible to set the height of each target.
- It is possible to set the angle of inclination left/right (shooting from behind the shields).
- Any target arrangement in the field is possible (target areas, tactical track, shooting/exercise tracks).
- It is possible to use the system on open and closed shooting ranges.
- It is possible to control the system from a touch panel, computer, phone or tablet.
- Due to the use of extremely durable materials, in particular AR 500 or AR 550 steal (Hardstal), using 5,56 mm caliber, M855 one target can withstand over 5000 shots.
- The easy disassembly of the product components allows for quick replacement by anyone. 9 mm FMJ, 5,56x45 SS109.
- Thanks to high flexibility in introducing various functionalities, it is possible to adapt the system to the customer’s needs, e.g. by adding a night vision module.
- Operating temperature of the system in the open field - 20 ÷ +40 °C.
- Targets set in the field are placed on concrete bases made by User or Contractor.
- Cabling and power supply should be laid in the ground/floor.
- Dedicated ammunition (shooting 3-4m from the target): Frangible 100gr 9mm, 5.56x45 SX.
- Approved ammunition (shooting 15-50m from the target): 9mm FMJ, 5.56x45 SS109.
- Infinite programs provide the widest spectrum of training.